Clearance for Building Permit

Clearance for Building Permit

Applications in respect of clearance for residential/commercial/industrial building permits are processed at the WMA against an application fee.

Documents required for building clearances are:

  • Applicantā€™s ID card
  • 2 sets of complete architechtural plans
  • Agreement papers (if any)
  • Title Deed

Note: WMA also processes applications for clearance in respect of building projects for the Government.

Download Guidelines for obtaining a Building and Land Use Permit (BLUP) Clearance from the WMA

Download Guidelines for preparation of Application for Wastewater Treatment Plants

Building Permit Online Form

Fill in theĀ Building Permit Form below and we’ll contact you.

Click to fill in the form

Your Email (required):

Name of Applicant (required):

Project Name (if any):

Project Description (For example: No. of apartments, shops, etc...):

ID No (required):

Residential Address:

Site Address:

Telephone No: Residence:

Telephone No: Office:

Telephone No: Mobile:

Type of Building:

Site Information: WastelandExisting BuildingHouse/Gate CloseDogsExisting sewer line/manholes

Wastewater A/C No:


Upload File (For more than 1 document, you must zip the files.) Max File size (8MB)

Note: EIA/PER License, Morcellement Permit to be submitted, if applicable.

Enter the Security Code below: