House Connection

House Connection

House Connection involves connecting public, private, religious, commercial and industrial premises within the existing wastewater network following a survey carried out to determine feasibility of the connection.

Details on House Connection Duration:

When an application is received at the WMA, the project feasibility and design are already taken into consideration in the time taken for obtaining a sewer connection, that is, 30 days, under normal circumstances. It is to be noted that applications are processed on a first come first serve basis.

In the event an applicant (domestic and also non-domestic, including, private businesses, industries and commercial customers) decides to carry out a sewer connection on its own, the project feasibility and design will have to be approved by the WMA prior to the applicant carrying out the connection. This process might take 15 days.

Documents needed for New House Connection:

  • Applicant ID card
  • CWA Invoice
  • Title Deed
  • Site/ Location Plan
  • Building Permit (optional)
  • Agreement Papers (if any)

For statistics on house connections, please click here.

House Connection Online Form

Fill in the┬áHouse Connection Form below and we’ll contact you.

Click to fill in the form


I hereby submit an application for a sewerage connection.

Your Email (required):

Type of Building: (tick as appropriate)

ResidentialCommercialIndustrialReligious / CharitableOthers (Specify)

Personal Information:
(Application to be made in the name of holder of CWA bill)

a) Name of Institution : (if applicable)

b) Surname:

c) Other names:

d) ID Card No:

e) Property Address:

f) Contact Address: (if not same as above)

g) Telephone Home:

h) Telephone Office:

i) Telephone Mobile:

Additional Information:

a) Are you owner of the building?


b) Do you have an onsite disposal system (cesspit or septic tank)?


c) Has the sanitaryware been installed?


d) Does Sewer Line pass in front of your building?


e) Do you intend to connect to your neighbour's building? *


f) Is access to your building through:

(i) Public RoadPrivate Road *(Shared by neighbours)

Photocopies of Documents Submitted: (attach documents below in zip format)

a) Applicant ID Card:


b) CWA Bill **


c) Title Deed:


d) Site / Location Plan:


e) Sewerage Clearance for Building Construction:


f) Building Permit (optional):


g) Agreement Papers:

+ Permission of owner+ Agreement of neighbour+ Permission to use common road

Upload File (For more than 1 document, you must zip the files.) Max File Size (8MB)

Note: * Agreement papers to be submitted at a later stage

** Only CWA Bill / Receipt will be accepted

Enter the Security Code below: