Private Wastewater Carriers

Private wastewater carriers* are licensed by the WMA in compliance with Regulation 6(1) of the Waste Water Regulations 2006 (Registration of Waste Water Carriers and Disposal of Waste Water).

For Wastewater Carrier List, please here.

Documents needed for the application of a private carrier license are:

  • Applicant ID Card
  • Horse Power Certificate of the relevant vehicle
  • Registration Book
  • Vehicle Fitness Certificate
  • Public Carrier (A) or (B) License


Renewal of permit should be requested 15 days prior to expiry.
*Please contact the WMA Customer Care on 206-3000 for a list of private wastewater carriers.

Private wastewater Carriers Online Form

  • Regulation 5 (2) (a) of the Waste Water (Registration of Waste Water Carriers and Disposal of Waste Water) Regulations 2006

  • ) to operate a wastewater carrier, particulars of which are as follows:-
  • Colour of carrier / Yellow

  • application and I already hold the following permit:-

  • been convicted of an offence under the Environment Protection Act or any regulations made under that Act.
    (In case any conviction; attach copy of relevant document related to the offence).
    I herewith submit copy of the following documents:- (i) Registration book (Horse power certificate) of the vehicle;
    (ii) Fitness test certificate;
    (iii) Public/Private carrier licence.
    (iv) Oversize permit. (if applicable)
    (v) Identity Card of applicant and Trading licence. (if applicable)

    Phone numbers for contact are:-
  • Max. file size: 8 MB.
  • I certify that the above particulars are correct to the best of knowledge and I undertake to forthwith notify the Authority of any changes to the above particulars.

  • Note: Renewal of permit 28 days prior to expiry