This website is owned and operated by the Wastewater Management Authority (WMA) with its registered office at the The Celicourt Building, Celicourt Antelme Street, Port-Louis, Mauritius (hereafter referred to as WMA). For the purposes of the WMA Website Terms and Conditions “We”, “Our” and “Us” refers to Wastewater Management Authority.
Please review these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this website. By using the WMA website, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions also then apply when you see the website or areas of it from other internet sites which provide access to the WMA website in full or in part.
If you do not agree to any part of these Website Terms and Conditions, then you may not use this Website.
When you visit our website, fill available forms online or send e-mails to us, you are communicating electronically. We may also communicate with you by e-mail. You agree that all notices, agreements, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any requirement that such communications be in writing
All trade mark, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the materials on this Website (such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations as well as the layout of this Website) are owned by Us. It is published by us and you may not copy, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, distribute, sell or transfer any material from this Website, whether in whole or in part without our written permission. However, the contents of this Website may be downloaded, printed or copied for your personal non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. All rights are reserved.
The trade marks, logos, service marks shown on our website, unless otherwise specified, are our intellectual property. No rights are granted to use any of them without our prior written consent.
WMA’s Website content, products and services (including but not limited to the online applications) are provided solely for the purpose of enabling you to apply for some of our services online.
- You may only use the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and for the legally permitted purposes describes above. In particular, you warrant to us that you will:
- Not post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this Website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal;
- Not use this website unless you are at least 18 years old and have legal authority to use this website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- Not use the Website in a manner which causes an infringement of the proprietary rights of others.
- Not utilize any software, routine, device or script which could interfere with the working of the Authority’s Website including but not limited to the uploading of the computer files with corrupt data or viruses;
- Not make an unauthorized, false or fraudulent application or complaint, on the name of the another person, without his consent;
- Not deface, alter or interfere with the Authority’s Website design or the underlying codes;
- Not reproduce information from the Authority’s Website for commercial purposes. This also include tariffs of the wastewater services on websites or another online server;
- Not copy, distribute, in other way use or reproduce discarded content from the Authority’s Website with the help of ‘robots’, or search machine technologies or through other automatic mechanisms;
- Not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorized access via whatever means, to any of the Authority’s systems;
- Not take action that could expose the Authority’s Website to an excessive and/or unreasonable data load;
- Not block, overwrite or modify any of the Authority’s generated content or in other way disrupt the Authority’s Website;
- Agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees and other sums of whatever nature which arise out of your online applications for wastewater purposes.
This Websites may include links to other internet sites. Except where they belong to us, we do not endorse or control any such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the information, material, product or services contained on or accessible through those websites. Your access and use of such websites remains solely at your own risk.
You must not link to our website without our prior written agreement. Any third party wishing to link to this Website must obtain our express prior written permission. We expressly reserve the right to withdraw our consent at any time to a link which in our sole opinion is inappropriate or controversial.
We will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential losses or damages of whatsoever kind arising out of access to, or the use of this website or any information contained in it, including loss of profit, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the authority from any liability, loss, claim, costs and expenses (including without limitation reasonable legal costs) arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
These Website Terms and Condition shall be governed by, construed and interpreted in accordance with the law of the Republic of Mauritius and the courts of the Republic of Mauritius will have exclusive jurisdiction in case of any dispute.
If any exclusion(s) or limitation(s) contained in these Condition is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable for any purpose(s), that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these Condition for that purpose / those purposes. Such omission shall affect the validity, effectiveness, or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions.
We may alter these terms and conditions at any time. If we do so, all subsequent use of our website will be governed by the newer version. You must check these terms and conditions regularly.