Industrial Discharge Permit


Industries discharging industrial effluent into the public sewer directly or carting away, need to apply for IDP as per Wastewater Regulations 2019. The following procedures are followed:

  • Application form, Effluent Analysis Report and CWA Bills for 3 last months should be submitted.
  • Industries have to effect payment of appropriate fees when issued a permit.
  • Post monitoring exercise is effected in industries by WMA officers.
  • Monthly effluent analysis reports provided by industries are checked. Remedial action as instructed by the WMA, are taken by industries in the event of non-compliance.

Download FormApplication for a license/Renewal of a license to discharge industrial effluent into a wastewater system