Private wastewater carriers – V2

Private Wastewater Carriers

    • Private wastewater carriers* are licensed by the WMA in compliance with Regulation 6(1) of the Waste Water Regulations 2006 (Registration of Waste Water Carriers and Disposal of Waste Water).

For Wastewater Carrier List, please click here

Documents needed for the application of a private carrier license are:

      • Applicant ID Card
      • Horse Power Certificate of the relevant vehicle
      • Registration Book
      • Vehicle Fitness Certificate
      • Public Carrier (A) or (B) License

Note: Renewal of permit should be requested 15 days prior to expiry.

*Please contact the WMA Customer Care on 206-3000 for a list of private wastewater carriers.

  • Regulation 5 (2) (a) of the Waste Water (Registration of Waste Water Carriers and Disposal of Waste Water) Regulations 2006
  • ) to operate a wastewater carrier, particulars of which are as follows:-
  • Colour of carrier / Yellow
  • I herewith submit copy of the following documents:- (i) Registration book (Horse power certificate) of the vehicle; (ii) Fitness test certificate; (iii) Public/Private carrier licence. (iv) Oversize permit. (if applicable) (v) Identity Card of applicant and Trading licence. (if applicable)
    Phone numbers for contact are:-

  • I certify that the above particulars are correct to the best of knowledge and I undertake to forthwith notify the Authority of any changes to the above particulars.

  • Note: Renewal of permit 28 days prior to expiry